The EASYSCAN App
The EASYSCAN app is a user-friendly and intuitive interface to manage the entire leak detection process. It is connected to all radio operated sensors via the EASYSCAN link and therefore no obstructive cables are needed. The step-by-step guide leads trough the entire leak detection process, hence no prior training or special expertise is needed. The app combines GPS and street mapping data together, providing a comprehensive overview of location and distances of all possible water leaks. The measurements recorded can be saved and later viewed and listened again. For advanced listening while working with the ground microphone, optional earphones can be connected to your smart-phone.
Our newest software uses automatic filters and frequencies to set the best parameters in order to obtain the most accurate results. You do not have to set and try different filters any more. The software continuously adjust and optimises all measurements automatically.
The EASYSCAN app can be downloaded in Google Play Store for free. The app works on all android tablets and smart-phones. Updates for firmware and the app will be provided for free.
Right from when you start the EASYSCAN App, you will be guided through the measurement and review process step by step. In the main menu you will be able to choose between
- Running a correlation between your two EASYSCAN sensors
- Using your EASYSCAN as either electronic listening stick or ground microphone
- Pull up recent measurements - both Listenings and Correlations
- Change the settings in the App
- Open the help menu
During the correlation and listening processes you will be assisted by pop-up windows helping you with pictorials.
In settings the user can adjust all relevant settings to fit the next search. For example:
- Measurement unit
- System language
- Change between maps or download more free maps
- select the kit components
The correlation function is a step-by-step guide through the entire process.
- set preparation time
- perform a synchronisation of the sensors
- place sensor A and confirm, then move on to sensor B location
- place sensor B and confirm
- await the end of the countdown to start the correlation
- collect the sensors and perform a synchronisation
- read results; leak, no leak, or unclear result
IF A LEAK IS DETECTED:
- Via pipe wizard, input pipe nodes using drag&drop, and pipe properties (material, diameter) using dropdown menus (see picture)
- read results
- Add leak position into the map and continue to the listening function
For assistance, tutorials will be automatically displayed during the process
GPS locations will be automatically saved but can be manually adjusted to meet the exact location in reality.
In case EASYSCAN successfully locates a leak or other sound source, the exact location will be shown in the map. The results are based on the pipe measurements (course, material, diameter) that are previously entered in the pipe wizard. EASYSCAN will show the exact distance to the leak in meter/foot between the sensor A and B. The only thing left is to verify the exact leak location with the ground microphone above the suggested location.
In order to perform a listening search the EASYSCAN sensor has to be converted into either a listening stick or ground microphone. This can be done in a few simple steps. Choose the selected listening search in the app, which sets an ideal filter frequency band for the search. With the “rec” button starts the recording and the same button stops it afterwards. The “save” button will save the recording including the GPS location.
In the PREMIUM cloud option you can upload all measurements and results and review them and listen to them conveniently on your office PC.
- Main menu